All About You ,

You own me again . The guy that had me since 27/12/2007 . For me , he's my true love . No matter how far i ran , but at the end i will end up with him in my life . He understands me . He knows how i feel . He knows what i want and what i think . We kinda like have this persamaan . Yeahh yeahh i admitt , there's a lot of guys before and after you and yeah i admitt again , i cant afford to love them as much as i love you . I've told you before right ? I LOVE YOU , SO MUCH . I need your trust to make us remain this way forever . 10/06/2009 is the day when we fall for each other again and on that day , i've promised to myself that i wont hurt you again , not once . I know that you're feeling the same thing as i am because i can feel it each time when you say i love you sayangg . Maybe its just only four words but it mean so much to me . Boy , i wanna spent my whole life with you by my side . Can i , Raja Noor Faiz Raja Nooraizat ?