Im Not Happy

Its been a while since my last post . Being busy with my studies . Trial is just around the corner . Gahh im fucking stressed out -______-' Hmm im not happy exactly . My love life sucks man ! Everyday I keep thinking about the same thing . We arent like we used to be . Its like everything has change and I dont like the change . There's this girl and blablabla . It looks like my beloved raja noor faiz has change . His attitude , hiss ..arghh all about him . I dont know what the fucking hell has happend to him . Each time we text each other , it will end with a fucking shit conversation . Gaduh sana sini and I will be blamed . And its always me yang kene mengalah . Erghhh this is so not fair awak ! Like last night . I was like " YEAHH RAJA TEXT" then kau merepek apa tah sampai aku marah . Gah apahal doh ? I need you . And I miss you . This past few days , we are like falling apart which I try to avoid all this time . Why ? Is there anything that i dont know ? If yes , do tell me . Who am i to you ? Everything i do reminds me of you . Reminds me of us . And bila ingat kita macam ni , it hurts a lot .
IM NOT HAPPY -__________-